Weigh in + measurements🙈✨ [W belly play and chatting] ✨

$6.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

After another month of stuffing herself blondiee decides it’s time to see how much she weighs. She weighs herself and takes measurements and then chats about her goals and commonly asked questions while she plays with her growing gut😉

Video includes:

-weigh in

-measuring 

-chatting (more casual video)

-belly/boob play (different angles)

Other Files from Blondiee18

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Amerceenth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful video! Love your measurements and hearing all the changes as well as seeing your continued progress as you grow! I do also love the idea of you moving away from problems and getting freedom to eat and indulge at your leisure! Good luck on your move and please be safe!

Can't wait to see you continue to gain and grow and look forwards to large measurements in the future!

Response from the author:

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed the video ☺️💕

Link to review
Plump_Lover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Enjoyed this video very much! Your measurements are impressive and your tummy inviting. As I watched, I found myself wishing I was sitting behind you with my arms wrapped around you, enjoying the feel of your whole body! Your eyes are expressive, your face attractive, and I can tell when you smile. Even the mask can’t hide all of that. Your teeth are also nicely white and contrast well with that red red lipstick. I enjoyed hearing about your plans for the future, including your gaining goals. You’re a sexy, attractive plumpening woman. Thanks for sharing.❤️😃

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much, you’re so sweet. I’m glad you enjoyed the video and can’t wait to make some more progress 😉💕

Link to review