6 Screenshots

About This File

This journey has been so fun! Getting bigger and bigger is not as easy as it may seem! I think I need your help! Some encouragement if you will 😛 

Make me 350, with your help I know I can bust 350lbs. 
watch me absolutely demolish this honey bun, belly out, jiggling with every movement! 

as always, if you like this video, leave me a review! I absolutely love reading them! ❤️❤️

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I enjoyed reading @AllContrast review for this video and it got me interested in purchasing this video as well as the title and preview photos for this video. 

I honestly go into this video and I am thinking 350 is definitely attainable before the end of the year. My thing is if you are already in the 300 pound level and have the ideal body shape now then what is the reason for gaining besides the number goal or seeing where the weight goes. To me you look incredible now. I personally think you are fortunate to look the way you do now. You should definitely be proud of how you look and you have an amazing voice. In my opinion you don’t need to gain weight because you have already accomplished looking Amazing.

This video is short but to the point. You do get to see Double Denise’s beautiful body from different angles. I would say there is no need to rush it. I think if you don’t think about gaining as much as 350 pounds. If it happens it happens and if it doesn’t that’s fine too. I am just glad that you share yourself at all and feel comfortable enough to share yourself and how Amazing you look and sound. 

I am curious is there a way to contribute like cash app or Venmo if we wanted to the future? I know you have an Amazon wishlist.

I am just glad too that you post as frequently as you do and share yourself on the internet as much as you do. Thank you. Glad to support your content. You are Amazing and so fortunate to have all the best features. 

Link to review
AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A dream come true! I can't wait for 350! 😍🥵

The way D's belly jiggle CONSTANTLY in this vid and how she talks about how much bigger she's going to get and where the weight is going to go 🤤 

I've watched this a few times already that's for sure 🔥🔥

Such a gorgeous bbw with a knack for being on camera and indulging in her favorite snacks 💚💚

Link to review