Hopeless & Addicted //You Ruined Me

$8.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

That's it - there's truly no turning back now. 

I'm fucking hopeless. I hate you for doing this to me. You've broken my brain and turned me into a mindless glutton who can barely even make it up the stairs without going into cardiac arrest. 

My formerly fit body has swollen into a massive ball of fat. You've made my belly enormous and no matter how hard I try, I can't lose weight. I never imagined this weight would be permanent but at some point last year my brain broke completely and I went alllll in.

I'm obsessed with food. It consumes me. YOU did this to me. 

Watch this regretful video full of self reflection, self realization, and self-destruction as I accept that my only fate is to be fatter. I'm going to keep getting bigger and bigger.... it's not like I could stop even if I wanted to. 

Ruined forever. A hopeless, mindless, addicted BLOB.

---------------------------------

*note - this video is a little more morbid than my usual stuff, so just be aware before you buy! I've gained a lot of weight since the new year as you guys have seen and this video was filmed kinda at the point where that all kicked off and I accepted that it's time to just go all in for 2024. Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some similar videos ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.