Weight Gain Denial - Dumplin’s Shrunken Shorts Part 2

$10.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

IT IS BBQ SEASON, and Dumplin has been MIGHTY hungry…

Dumplin tries on shorts for this year’s BBW BBQ and realizes that not only do last years shorts not fit - this years shorts DON’T FIT EITHER.

Watch Dumplin try to squeeze into @thereneejames and @SSBBWKBella shorts just minutes before they are supposed to leave while her two besties attempt to stuff her into the shorts that have OBVIOUSLY SHRUNK.

DON’T MISS this sexy part 2.

Other Files from TheDumplin

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onen

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This one I’ve been waiting on because weight gain denial hits different for me. Something about a fat girl thinking she’s an thinno is chef’s kiss. But what’s even better is when a hamplanet like Dumplin denies being absolutely enormous.

Dumplin made one of the hottest weight gain denials with her original shrunken shorts video. Now that she is back way fatter. It is exponentially hotter.

Jesus Christ has she gotten huge. It is like you blinked and she ballooned to this massive whale. Yet her delulu is so great that she thinks she is the size of Renee and Bella when she has at least dozens of pounds on both of them. Even when she gets help trying to squeeze her fat ass in them, she won’t let up. TBH it is a shock she got them up her tree trunk thighs.

You not only get 2 pairs of shorts that conveniently shrunk in the wash, but also some grade A complaining by Dumplin and teasing by Renee and Bella.

I had to go back and do a little compare with pt. 1 and no wonder people think she looks like a morph. She’s been eating A LOT since then.

E84FB843-8082-4404-BBA8-7EE07E557619.jpeg

Link to review
AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely. Gigantic. 🥵 HOW did she blow up so big so fast?! 

I can't tell you how many times I watched this and bought like 5 others just to watch you grow with every clip I watched.

I CANNOT wait to see you in another year from now just crushing everything 🤤🤤

Buy. This. Now.🔥🔥

Link to review