5 Screenshots

About This File

I have been gaining so much weight lately, it's a bit out of control... 😭 my pants don't do up, I haven't put these on since Christmas and I seriously can barely get them over my thick thighs... the fabric squeezes my body, I am pooling over the top of them! My gut cant be contained in these pants... you can see the zipper already leaving a mark on my thigh from the pressure, so I guess I have to buy bigger pants now.

Watch my belly flop over top of them 🥰

So many stretch marks to show 🥰

My thighs won't stop either 🥰

Are you distracted yet.... tell me your thoughts on this one!! Can't wait to hear from you xo

ps/ I answer all of my dms myself, love hearing all of your raw and honest thoughts about my body 🔥

Edited by kaybee1989

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Very hot! Absolutely love how your hands seem to unconsciously hold your belly when you're thinking and catching your breathe it's cute.

Link to review
Guest twowolvesinside

Kenzie is three for three with her first clips! In this one she's relishing in showing off how much she's gained over the years while trying her best to squeeze into some hopelessly tight pants. This is about is good as it gets. What a gorgeous woman and beautiful personality 🥰

Link to review
Cakespiesfries

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You look fabulous, great work! Love your belly hanging over those pants!! 

Response from the author:

thank you so so much 😍 me and my belly aim to please 🍑

Link to review
gr1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed seeing you getting out of breath. Hope you keep these pants so you can try them in a few months again once you grow even more. You have an amazing body and a such a cute face. Love your personality.

thank you for saying all of that !!! hard to breathe when you're this big 🥰

Link to review
Simplesnapper

I enjoyed the video and wasn't aware of your content before Curvage but you've gained a new fan. You showed off your beautiful thick thighs and radiant personality. My only wish for this clip was that it'd be a couple of minutes longer, I just like longer videos but that's a personal preference. Other than a high-quality clip, I look forward to seeing what you do next.

thank you so much!!! longer clips coming up 🥰🥰🍑🔥😘

Link to review
jorthegreat

Another great video! You’re arms are just 😍

thank you so much for saying that!! they deserve some more love 😍

Link to review
Srala3200

Legs for dayssss😍😍😍another amazing video