All my weigh in compilation- BBW Jazz

$7.99

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I think this video doesn't need a great description. Here you can see a part of all my weigh in in a single video, the change I've had is incredible and I hope to continue to have your support to grow more every day

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a nice video. I have only Recently started following @BBW Jazz. This is like the 2nd video I have purchased from her. I thought this was really well cut together seeing the different weigh-in videos and hearing how her body has changed from each weigh-in. I thought it was great seeing how her body changes in each video. I love how Jazz’s hair looks in the first two weigh-ins and the last one. 

It is nice seeing and hearing how excited @BBW Jazz gets at the different weigh-ins. This is really well cut together. Congratulations on your journey thus far. Thanks for making this compilation video. You look Amazing at any size. Honestly if you were at any of those sizes in this video I think you would look Amazing. I enjoy listening to the sound of your voice. You should definitely be proud of all you have accomplished in your journey. Thanks for sharing your journey and story on how your body has changed as you have gained the weight.

If you enjoy weigh-in videos and enjoy seeing the comparisons showing off the body then I would recommend purchasing this video. This video is nice too because there are side by side comparison images at the end of the video revealing how her body appears differently at each weigh-in. 

Link to review

What a development! Wonder how far she will be able to proceed. 

Great video that offers perfect comparison from her first weigh in to the actual one. One can see the impact the extra weight is having on BBW Jazz`s declining mobility as well as on her increasing breathlessness which is now being caused by even the slightest moves. Her whole body has become sooo fat and her face has changed considerably lately. During the last couple of months she has developed a double chin and her cheeks have gotten a lot more chubby than before.

Link to review
Guitarfender11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg the comparison photos!!!! Your huge belly has grown, your breasts, your butt, your double chin, it is incredible how you have progressed, 1000/100 this video, it is one of the best I have seen.

excellent. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Lunaredonda

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg friend!!!

wow wow…. If you like to see an upwards progress! Do your self a favor en buy this! 🙈 you can see her starting a little bit chubby to now maybe a SSBBW 🎀🥰 She is soo cute and I just love her excitement in every video 🥺 super cute!! 

she also add small clips of her struggling, you can definitely hear 👂 from her breathing how much se has put on 🔥

super recommended video

Link to review