Attempting to “suck it in” - BBW Jazz

$5.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a long time since I've had my belly in, but to be honest... even if I do, I still look obese and I love that. There's no way to hide it anymore 
I hope you like this video as much as I do, I love how it makes the difference from "obese" to "morbidly obese".

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After purchasing a yoga video I wanted to purchase another video. I really enjoyed listening to your voice and wanted to see and hear more from you. Can I just say you look stunning. Even if you were not able to be successful at sucking in your belly I have to say there is no shame in that.

I loved towards the end of the videos was the low camera angle looking up at you like a super heroine. It looked cool sucking in and the cellulite became more distinguishable.  

You looked stunning sucking in and normal. I was impressed by your body, hair looking so pretty. This floral outfit with the butterflies looks so pretty. Don’t ever be ashamed for being fat, sounding and looking pretty. Thanks for sharing your beauty on the internet for others to appreciate. 

Link to review