13 Screenshots

About This File

Ever since your boss confronted you about your feeder urges, you’ve been showering her with treats and snacks daily, and it shows! She’s so impressed with your performance that she calls you in for a meeting: You earned a promotion!! She invites you to a party at her house to celebrate, and you don’t know what to expect, but you bring cheesecake because she’s always hungry. When you arrive, you’re surprised to find you and her are the only ones there, and she’s in a very skimpy teddy waiting for you. She begins eating the cheesecake, flirting with you more openly than she ever has at work, even burping right in your face! She noticed you enjoy her burps and likes turning you on. Halfway through the cheesecake, she invites you to come rub her belly and feed her the rest, then clarifies that it’s not a request but a command. You will feed her, and make her so much bigger than she is now that today will look like a before pic!!

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This boss will cause me to get sent to hr for retraining as I won't listen to any of my job directives and just tell her over and over that all I want to do is lick and kiss every inch of her delicious body and buy her decadent drinks,if she lets met I'll do a good job.

I want you as my my boss. Yor're much better then my current one, who does not understand emails. Also, you're infinite sexier!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.