2 Screenshots

About This File

I eat whole pizzas more often than I should haha I hope you guys like it as much as me. I might still eat a dessert tbh, I swear I have a stomach just for sweets haha (and it’s never full 😍) don’t forget to leave a reaction so I know you liked my content !! How much should I gain? What should I do next? Pleaseeeee lmk I’m dying to hear tips and opinions. Should I smoke more next live? Ugh food is so good β™₯️

Other Files from Stoned Savage

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

FUCK, it's been a long time since I've seen so much gluttony unleashed,Β I just discovered you and I was amazed, without a doubt if you make videos eating like this and something longer i will see you in the reviews box ;)Β 

this skill are excelents
-show your belly in clothes or lingerie at the end

-big and greedy bites

-position when you eat like this so that your belly can be seen hanging

any tips ;)Β 
- somewhat longer videos

Β 

Link to review
nmg

She really is a savage eating that whole pizza in one seating πŸ˜„ I like your philosophy on not cutting it since youre gonna eat it all anyways lol. Belly slaps are hot! 😍 Shes got a sense of humor and just gives off chill vibes i barely started watching her content and im already in love with her personality and videos! 10/10 for me. πŸ˜‰

Link to review
MNMNMNMFF11

It's great how she's using her 10 minute recording limitation to the fullest. She demolishes a frozen pizza with little effort in tight jeans with plenty of belly slapping. In such a short time she's already looking a bit softer and definitely sporting a bloated belly. She's doing great with these videos.

Β 

Link to review