7 Screenshots

About This File

Lets get readdddyyyyy to rumbleee ….  I run into the frame, juicy giant boobs bouncing, thick thighs clapping, big double belly spilling over my boxing shorts. You watch as I chug a Heineken it is much needed after my ring walk. I am excited for my fattening camp. What better way than to complete fat camp while watching The UFC, while the guys fight I fatten myself up. I am highly motivated to box my way into my munchie meal box, watch as my shuffling causes for major belly shakes and jiggles. I eat my way through two tacos with my gloves on and then my feeder shoves my double jumbo jack into my mouth. I must shadow box my feeder before consuming more food, I jump and throw some punches, my curves are on full display, my arm fat shakes with every throw, my belly is then released and you can see it slapping against my thighs with every jump. This is quite the active clip, lots of jumping, punch throwing, juicy knock out curves on full display, watch out for my next fattening Fight Camp clip.

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

Other Files from CurvyCannabisCat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.