6 Screenshots

About This File

This Clip Includes: Beer Funneling, Belly Shakes,Belly Jiggles, Beer Burps, Too Tight Try On [Shorts, Tank Top, Dress, Corset] 

FATTENED UP TRY ON

A Giant Burrito Damn near busted my famous yoga pants. Watch me squeeze my growing juicy ass into the tiny pink shorts I used to wear. I huff and puff, bouncing up and down causing for all of my fatter growing curves to jiggle. My thicker thighs finally make it through the shorts, My juicy round ass manages to squeeze in too. I plop my ass on the couch and demolish 1/2 of my burrito. I am thirsty so my feeder brings a tall can and the funnel. I latch on to the funnel eagerly and start sucking, moaning and groaning and burping. I am bloated and full but that doesn’t stop me from eating. I squeeze my fattened bloated belly into my favorite skin tight dress, it fits like a glove, that sexy lower belly hang outline is perfect and my ass looks amazing. This is something I'd wear to a steakhouse! I am ready to finally break into my play boy bunny outfit, you watch me struggle and squeeze my way into the corset one boob at a time, and finally you see how much fatter I truly have gotten. My belly is so big that it sticks out nice and shiny ready for more. 

Similar clips ❤️ 

Fat Fun Funneling Try On 

A Tight Squeeze Try On Does Anything Fit

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

Other Files from CurvyCannabisCat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.