6 Screenshots

About This File

We hired you on to become our Circus' strongman, but while we've been traveling we found someone else that fit the bill better. But don't worry, there's still a place for you in our circus. They sent me, the clown to break the news to you. Not all hope is lost, because we still have the role of the Fatman to be filled. And you would be perfect for it! Yeah, you're strong and trim now, but to me that just looks like a good base for hundred of pounds of fat to cover. And you've already shook on it -- you said that you would be employed by us for the forseeable future! And you can't go back on a Circus Handshake. But you also shouldn't worry. I'll make sure you really enjoy the fattening process. You won't have to pay for any food, you can gorge on as much funnel cake, cotton candy, and deep fried delights all you want! And in fact, if you need me to help encourage you or feed you, I actually have a lot of experience fattening people up. Not professionally, more like a hobby. You see, I have a huge weight gain kink and I know exactly what it would take to make you explode!

We could even make it a part of the act! Even though you are the Fatman yet, we could get you up on that stage and create an interactive show! The audience could see you on display and feed you and fatten you up themselves. They'll poke and prod all your new fat and red stretchmarks, you'll be our exhibit to gluttony and growth. And for the finally, I will hook you up to a funnel and make you guzzle down thousands of calories of gainer shake as your belly expands bigger and bigger while everyone cheers you on!

And if that wasn't enough to convince you, I know just how to seal the deal. If we want to make you a seriously impressive Fatman, you're going to have to get to some seriously obese sizes. But thats okay because you have me as your feeder clown to reward you for every pound you gain. The fatter you get, the more I'll tease you and get you off. Pretty soon you'll have to hold your own heavy belly up just so I can get access to dig around in that fat FUPA and jerk you off while you guzzle cream down your funnel. You have to admit, being the circus Fatman sounds like a pretty good gig!

A weight gain encouragement, Clown Domination, female feeder clip! Includes an ex-jock, fitness loss angle as you go from Circus Strongman to Circus Fatman! Includes descriptions of extreme rapid weight gain, funnel feeding, exhibitionist feeding, as well as teasing and dirty talk. A super sexy and at some time silly and spicy feeder clip!

Like this? Check out these similar clips!

Your New Rapid Bulking Regimen

BBW Clown Domme Demands Body Worship

Demented Feeder Housewife Sells Your Soul!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.