7 Screenshots

About This File

((gfe, mutual gaining, wg encouragement, belly play, fat chat))

mutual-gain-gfe.thumb.gif.a18647dfd09385d119c7a56e402034f7.gifmutual-gain-gfe_2.thumb.gif.9db58817110365f2b2d0b110e0ac2cab.gifmutual-gain-gfe_4.thumb.gif.d01c0eb0902e73d2456cca6aad09ba1b.gifmutual-gain-gfe_3.thumb.gif.f0fe7d9b4e3237efb0f7559c412edf49.gif

You’ve been gaining with your girlfriend, Kelli, for awhile now. It’s been so incredible for you both to simultaneously watch each other blow up and know that you’re the one responsible for their new fat body. Let Kelli praise you for gaining a bunch of weight as she revels in how amazing it’s been to get fat with you. As she fantasizes about where your relationship will go, she plays with her own growing gut, turning herself on by feeling her fat belly and thinking about what an immense impact you’ve had on each other’s waistlines 🥵

(this is my first time venturing into a full mutual gain role play so please be kind 🥺 also def lmk what you think of it and if you want to see more mutual gain content in the future!!)

Edited by kellijellibelli

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

So hot.🥵 this makes me wanna gain weight and I wasn’t thinking about mutual gaining until now but this video opened me up to the idea. 

Link to review

Loved that you full dived into making a mutual gain video honestly wish this could happen its really hot hearing this just wanting it to happen hoping to see more like this in the future and I felt like this went to fast had to replay it

Link to review

An amazing video and idea the idea of this and thinking about it in real life is such a turn on can’t wait for more

Link to review

Kelli is incredible in front of the camera as always. Her dialog is so hot and feels really natural, this is maybe my favorite piece of mutual gaining content on the web. If you are wanting to get bigger I highly recommend putting this on with a shake in front of you and letting yourself spend some time in this delicious fantasy.

Link to review

Wow, such a hot vid. Would love to grow fatter with you 😃. Please make more mutual gaining/feeder videos!!

Link to review
user2012

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great video, you mastered this like a champion ! Very good content and such a sexy body you got these days. Would definitely like more these kinds of videos in the future. Thank you. 🥰😘

Response from the author:

eep thanks so much!

Link to review
danzy678

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely  phenomenal  video! You did a great job and I would love to see more mutual gaining videos in the future. 🙂

Response from the author:

thank you!!

Link to review