200 Club part 1, stuffing, weigh in & measurements

$14.99

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hit a major milestone in my gain and with a big belly to show off! Watch me celebrate with stuffing my face, measuring myself and stepping on the scale for the first time in a long time for you! Burps, laughs & feeders hands are included. He couldn't resist this big belly bouncing all over the place! Part two to follow ;)

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love this girl.  She’s getting so beautifully plump, and this video really shows it.  I would have wished that she showed herself off after eating like she did before.  Such a beautiful bloated and full belly should be on display in all angles and positions!

Link to review

Congrats on 200!! 🥳

This video was great! I absolutely love how jiggly every part of you is, especially your belly!

Can't wait to see what else you'll be making in the future! 

Link to review
Guest Paulmills101

so, buy this, the price is worth it for the first 45 seconds alone.
Lovebreadsticks has unbelievable curves.
You need to go to her forum and view her earliest pics that show her as a conventional 10/10 supermodel athlete.
Have that first pic on the side whilst watching this video and your mind will melt.
sensational booty for a white girl and excellent gut, whilst still maintaining the original pins, calves at least.

The Upper thighs are a thing too.

Response from the author:

WOW! Thank YOU ❤️ 

Link to review