Donut Stuffing - How Many Did I Eat?? 😮

$5.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Not only am I back, but my stuffings are back. I know you missed watching me shove piles of food in my mouth in an astonishingly short time. How many whole donuts do you think I can stuff down in 6 minutes? Watch and find out ☺️ also included is belly play, fat chat & a new trick I share on how to gain weight quicker 😏

Leave a review and a reaction, it makes me really happy ☺️

Edited by TheBigAssSSBBW

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

getatmedog

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is simply a perfect display of gluttonous piggy behavior! Our girl here is truly massive and the sight of her mindlessly gorging on donuts is about as hot as it gets…what an absolute hog🐷😍

Link to review
big girls rock

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's nice to see that she hasn't really slowed down and continues in her quest. 😜 The first one goes in at a normal pace, 5 or 6 bites. Once the sweetness hits, oh my, all bets are off. The eyes roll from the pure pleasure of it all! 🤭 Only 2 bites per doughnut from then on as they get pinched in the middle and in it goes. 🍩🍩 The whole dozen? I'm not telling. 🤫 There is a new strategy for weight gain too. It's genius! It also appears to be working. A truly massive woman who just happens to be drop dead gorgeous too! A real treat for us! 🤗😘🥰

Response from the author:

You are just so dang sweet! Thank you so much 🥰 I love your reviews 😘😘😘

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lads, I think it’s safe to safe her her appetite has not slowed down at all 😍 and her “trick” is working well.  I legitimately though her pants were some kind of blanket or tarp just the way it was propped up because of her huge gut! 

The way she can mindlessly shove food into her mouth is on another level, definitely the GOAT! We have to help her grow even bigger!!

I love everything about this review! Thank you so much 🥰 I agree 😏

Link to review
bkproducer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Genuinely impressed with how much you finished! Loving how the stretch marks on your shoulders are looking too 😍 

Thank you for blessing us again!

Thank you for your review! And that was just my pre breakfast snack 🥵 I loveeee when people notice my stretch marks 😍

Link to review