i can't stop growing! (close up belly play and fat chat)

$15.88

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Chubby Baby has been gaining weight these last notable 2 years and can no longer hide it, she was cleaning out her closet and she wanted to try on an old outfit that she wore on a special occasion about a year ago, you can see how her pants can't even close and her belly sticks out and hangs, her blouse turned into a croptop in which her belly also sticks out, something that was expected. she sensually touches and rubs her soft belly while talking about her weight gain and how much she likes being fat, even without trying she always ends up gaining more and more without stopping, this can also be noticed in her many stretch marks thanks to the expansion that she has had in her huge belly.

seeing how those pants squeeze her and don't close and that shirt turning into a top while she just enjoys it with a huge smile is something very exciting and i can assure you that she will continue gaining so much more..

please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot

Edited by Chubby Baby

Other Files from Chubby Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌