5 Screenshots

About This File

my skinny friend invited me to a pool day and when i arrived with my bikini i realized that it was a lie, i was shocked since she just wanted to force me to eat, she sat me down and brought a huge cake for me with a liter of soda (if you have seen all my videos know that i don't like things that are so sweet, i prefer salty things a thousand times) knowing this, it is a huge challenge for me.

little by little i start to eat and enjoy the first two pieces but after that she starts forcing me to eat more and more, putting each piece in my mouth and forcing me to eat more and more, i start drinking soda so i can swallow the huge ones pieces of cake and i get huge burps... in the end i can't take it anymore and i'm so swollen and immobile that i can hardly stand up from the chair, my belly is about to explode after that i'm about to vomit, moaning and complaining about how difficult it is to stand up, i manage to walk to my bed so i can finally lie down.

apparently i will end up being the fattest of all, watch this and join me on my way to gaining weight 😏

⭐ please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot ⭐

Edited by Chubby Baby

Other Files from Chubby Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Sashas Feeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Chubby Baby is looking extra chubby in this video she reaaaally fills out her chair.Β 
Β 

she gets properly stuffed in this video and takes massive bites of the cake. There’s belly play throughout the video but not a lot. I would’ve liked to see the feeder play with Chubby Baby’s belly more and to see chubby baby’s belly from different angles.Β 
Β 

solid video!

Link to review