7 Screenshots

About This File

Riley sits down for what she thinks will be a chit-chat stuffing video where she talks about her upcoming work Christmas party... but the feedee nature kicks in and she quickly becomes overwhelmingly turned on. 🥵 

She shows off her body, jiggles all the fat you've helped her gain, talks about how sexy and touchable she thinks her new body is and then encourages you to get comfortable and more importantly... get off! 

This sexy, dirty talking clip ends with a countdown while she chugs a half pint of ice cream... spoiler: things get messy but you'll LOVE it! Don't miss seeing how horny and bothered Riley gets watching herself eat in her full length mirror. Guaranteed to satisfy! 

Edited by Riley Parker

Other Files from Riley Parker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow you’re really beautiful! Over 6ft tall with an amazing body:) Love how you look in this video and the stuffing was cute too! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 

Link to review
JGRNd207

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. Riley is looking amazingly enormous here as she sits down to eat a platter of sushi all to herself. It’s amazing to see how far she has come in the short time being here and she’s clearly enjoying every bit of it and it shows. And the way she knows how hot she is and wants us to uh, enjoy her too 🥵. 10/10 clip all around. 

Thank you!! I've been loving my time here 🥰

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Come spend nearly twenty-two minutes of PURE HEAVEN in the company of the hottest, sexiest, sweetest, and the flat-out most BEAUTIFUL woman on Curvage!!

BBW superstar @Riley Parker in a microscopic bikini presents such an amazing sight.  WOWEEE.  There are wonderful rolls and curves and shapes wherever you look.  She has a stunningly beautiful fat growing body.  And EVERY SINGLE PERFECT INCH of it in this video - by which I mean that, once again, Riley has chosen the perfect camera-angle, the perfect camera-height, the perfect camera-distance, and the perfect sitting position.

I absolutely, firmly believe that the greatest videos are never "straightforward."  In other words, I LOVE all the little twists and turns of a great video, all the little details, all the little shifts and changes.  I'll try to list a few here:

-02:04.  Showing off her food and showing off her perfect breasts.  OMG.
-02:48. Chugging straight from the bottle like a good girl.
-05:25.  Woah.  Pleasure response on MAXIMUM.
-06:41.  Excited leg wiggle.  SO SEXY.
-07:01.  I was not prepared for the standing full-body view, and I nearly lost control.  This sequence includes some magical self-admiration as she shows off her body for us to marvel at.  LOVED it!
-09:15.  Riley sure knows what her fans are thinking as we watch her videos!
-09:37.  OMG.  Best bit of "embarrassing" fat-chat EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!  (It's not actually embarrassing at all - just super-sexy!)
-10:31.  Yep, "Queen of Big Bites" title still held.
-11:43.  When Riley talks with her mouth full, I started swinging from my chandelier, laughing manically.
-12:02.  It's crazy to say this amid all the sexiness goin' on, but the way Riley briefly looks at her food here is so profoundly erotic.  She looks at it with lust and love, and her big beautiful eyes just seem to glaze over with pleasure for a moment.  Such a great visual.
-12:34.  "Can I fit two?"  Riley's voice, with a slight whimper to it and through a mouth bulging with food, is so fucking SEXY!  

Okay, when  Riley started playing with her bikini string at 14:06, I got so overwhelmed I actually needed to stop the video and get myself under control again.

The video lifts into the stratosphere in the final third.  There are just too many highlights here to even attempt to list some of them.  Riley gets so turned on, and starts chugging melted ice-cream while giving us a countdown.  (I actually followed her instructions and it was AWESOME.)

It's kind of wild to think that Riley has only been on Curvage for three months.  It's cool to see how, in that short time, she's really grown as a content-producer.  (I really loved Riley's raw honesty here in the bit where she briefly mentions not really knowing what she was doing in an early video of hers - it's a real privlege to see how her content has developed.)  Of course, it's also cool to see how she's GROWN PHYSICALLY as well!  Damn, that body is DIVINE, and I hope we get to see her grow even bigger - and therefore EVEN MORE beautiful and sexy.

I guess the ultimate compliment (and the ultimate recommendation) I can give this vid is that the twenty-two minutes seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye, and that after watching it once all I wanted to do was watch it again.

5 out of 5, of course - thankyou Riley for a fantastic video!!

Thank YOU for an amazing review 😘❤️ 

Link to review