Can't stop gaining more / WEIGHT-IN

$9.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Bunny cant stop growing her weight and massive belly.

Check in the video to see her struggle to wear a tight top and then weight-in, only to find out she had grow even more since last Weight-in. 

Bunny is so fat that will also struggle and be breathless to do normal movements.

Edited by BigBunny

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

plumplove85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bunny you’re looking absolutely huge! Please take a seat, you look like you need a rest 🥵

Link to review
rich09

Hey BigBunny I like the shirt I've seen the times you wore it start to be more like a crop top but today it's one of those moments where it's a new crop top and the fact that it says more cardio is kinda funny 

Link to review
goo.glatd

Beautiful bigbunny! She's becoming larger and larger and more and more beautiful day by day!! I don't know how huge you can become but I'm sure you can gain more and more weight, also doing some stuffings making your belly full as never seen before!

Keep gaining bunny, we're with you!!!

Link to review
FatLover76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another Fantastic Video for a Fantastic BBW. My first problem how to describe a person who is over the perfection. 🤩I love every thing of you but your belly make you sexyest to the maximum power.  💓A big kiss fat sexy pig and have a fantastic year ...... ☺️with a lot of food..... 😘

Link to review