ย ย  (7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

ย 

In this video i try a top that once used to fit me.

Then, I will eat a pizza that make my tummy bulge inside my tight leggings, and its feels so hot ;)ย 

Iย will play with my belly, squeezing and jiggling it, till it touches the chair ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ”ฅ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

gourdianknot

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Belly looking huge and amazing as always. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ”ฅ

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bunny has gotten gigantic, when you see how her clothes fit and how her belly hangs you can imagine how huge she must be in person! If there is any seismic activity or earthquakes in Italy- it is because she is moving around!ย 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Guest dade76

A fantastic new video.ย ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™And what a video.ย ๐Ÿฅฐย A super hot video for a super hot BBW. Everything about you is perfect.ย The round and soft belly is endlessly kissable and your breasts are superb. I love you.ย ๐Ÿ˜ป. Please continue to Wetight gain because you are sexyest as never.ย 

Link to review
Daniel Who

That video are just awesome. I love Bunny in her tight leggings that squeeze her belly at first, to then be released after full ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Link to review