1 L WG Shake Funnel Feeding Session

$5.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

200 kg/ 440 lbs goal weight gain shake stuffing.

I got funnel fed by a Feeder for the first time. We filmed a POV and a different view for us all to enjoy, as you know I want to take you with me on my journey ❤️. I want you to experience it with me. Watch this clip and enjoy me chugging the shake down really fast with this super sexy BDSM Feeding Mask, even my eyes started tearing up, because I wanted to swallow it good for you. 

Do you think your dick would fit through the mask..? Maybe you should just give it to me as a dessert and the cream on top 😝.

Shake contains brownie dough, a looot of chocolate ice cream, milk. 
Speedchug 😝

Edited by Baby Yaga

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DeutscherLöwe

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow.. just wow. Never have I been so jealous of a guy. I love the way you filmed it so I could really pretend, that I am feeding you that shake. The way you gagged on the shake and your fat just moving with every chug 💦 your videos just get better and better and you fatter and fatter!!!

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
hoofdstedeling

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This shirt looks so good on Baby Yaga, its not at all too tight, she's totally not too fat to wear it.

And wow. The mask returns again. Its amazing to see and hear her chugging down all that shake. Seeing the aftermath after, you just know this feeder pushed Baby Yaga into drinking fast, and to her limit😍 Imagining youre him, and its you filling her up.. is so damn hot 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SSBBWforMe

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love your lovely accent while talking english! Really hot video, I am glad I discovered you. Love the funnel feeding mask! So god damn hot 🔥 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Heavyhitter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Baby Yaga really knows how to grow FAST! She is easily funneling thousands of calories like a pro and looks absolutely stunning as she strains her unbelievably tight shirt 🔥🔥🔥

These are the best stuffing videos I have seen in a LONG time 💯

You are blessing me with your reviews ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review