5 Screenshots

About This File

Come enjoy watching this big ssbbw letting out some satisfying belches and play with my beautiful fat belly. 

Other Files from Ashasaurusrex69

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Oh man. I just discovered your content and it's criminally overlooked. People, if you've got a taste for HUGE BELCHES from attractive FAT women, Asha's content is the answer to a prayer. I'm only five minutes into this and she's an A tier belcher. Amazing tone, amazing bass, decent length. She also has a cute face, and she's huge. Her width, especially, is a major turn on for me, plus the overall size of her boobs, belly, and thighs is staggering. This is very hot.

Response from the author:

Thank you💙💙

Link to review
Fyuki1

Absolutely stunning, Ash seems almost mesmerizing throughout this video with her radiant smile, and the way she caresses and plays with her belly is just so MMMH. Speaking of her belly it is absolutely amazing and hypnotic I can't get enough of it. She's absolutely right it would make an amazing canvas for some body paint. It'd be a work of art painted onto a masterpiece for sure. The belches in this are also some of the best I've heard. This was definitely a great first buy and I can't wait to see what she makes next. (Side Note:: Love those tattoos you got on your arms.)

Response from the author:

Thank you🖤💙💜

Link to review