1 Screenshot

About This File

The long awaited weigh-in is here! And let me tell you, the results are shocking 😳 Not only that, but I found my measuring tape, and have made sure to correctly measure myself in a number of different areas so you can enjoy all the not-so-little changes happening to my body! 

But wait, there's more! In this nearly 21 minute video, I also stuff myself with Krispy Kreme donuts AND give you a tour of the snack shelf I have in my bedroom! I have more snacks in the kitchen cupboards, and in the fridge and the freezer, but I like to keep several shelves filled with chocolate and chips and candy close at hand so I can get up and eat all night long. 

I hope you guys enjoy this very special, extra long video documenting the latest thresholds crossed in my weight-gain journey, as I get fatter, and fatter, and fatter. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nmg

loved the little groans from her belly in the close ups..☺️ keep eating girl youre growing beautifully 🥰

Link to review
fattony20

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Genuinely shocked by this weigh-in, I was expecting a few lbs gain but Holy moly Alexa has porked up substantially.  I should have guessed it from how the bed creaked and groaned when she sat on it in the beginning of the vid.  

Link to review
The Fat Admirer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was the sexiest video ever. She really outdid herself this time wow absolutely stunning 

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

AMAZING!!! It is a very very sexy video, what a shame that there were only 3 donuts left in the box, Although it is true that it was not a video about overeating, I would have liked to see you devour a box in front of the camera, the acting was incredible and very natural :D

I hope to see in the next videos an Alexa with unleashed gluttony, your ideas are great and the costumes are very very hot, maybe more food in the next one and enjoy this journey of indulgence ;) 

!!!

Link to review
ghostguy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I can definitely tell she shoves food constantly in her mouth, she has stretched out her stomach,has a literal snack shelf to feed her insatiable hunger. To go from a skinny girl with a sharp jawline, flat stomach and overall, a "hot" physique to a chubby girl addicted to food with her eyes rolling back after she takes a bite of the donut, so i can tell she enjoys it. She is rounding everywhere, with the biggest change to her face and belly so that is a sight to see. Probably one of the hottest gains I've ever seen.

Link to review
Scr1bester

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There are two jaw-dropping moments in this video: The first is when Alexa shows off her snack shelf because...what the fuck lmao. That's a truly insane amount of snacks, Alexa could genuinely be running a concession stand with how much junk food she's got stocked (as long as people don't mind buying empty chip bags!) The second was when her new weight is revealed. Before Alexa steps on the scale, she asks the viewer to guess her weight and my guess wasn't off by a little, it was off by like several pounds. Crazy. This girl's a genuine pig if I've ever seen one.

Link to review