2 Screenshots

About This File

Talking a bit about what my feedee turn ons are, my history with my past feeders, and more over a big bowl of Mac and Cheese but by the end of the video I couldn’t fit back into my jeans from being so bloated from the binge 🙈

Other Files from KeonaValentine

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hoosier daddy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 thanks!!!!  😊❤️ for sharing ! Your feedee & feeder life story & how it all started from the very beginning!  & Now !,,,,,as you go into full details of FEEDERiSM!!!! & what drew you into this Hottt !!!! & stunning!!!! Thing !!!! & those old jeans 👖❤️ that are so tight!!!! On you !!!!  Now !!!! & showing off your beautiful!!!! FAT !!!! Gorgeous!!!! Belly !!!!,,,, & especially when you turn from the side!!!!,,,,, angle 📐❤️ view !!!! IMG_2700.thumb.png.e4b94a1439b73e732c41e0aa246c9692.pngoh !Hell! ,,,  yeah !!!! 😍❤️,,,That view looks !!!! perfect!!!!,,,, & just look how much it hangs !!!! ,,,,,As it spills out !over your jeans !!!! 👖❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️👖❤️💕 with that cute hottt ! shirt 👚 on !,,,,that goes perfect !!!! with those jeans !!!! 👖🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 in my opinion!!!! ,,,,,,, those old jeans !!!! 👖😍❤️ ,,,May be tight on you !!!! ,,,,,But !,,,they ,make very! very! nice! Stuffing !!!! Content ,,,video's !!!!   With your belly out !!!! & the way you are gaining !!!! & adding ,,,More ! & more ! weight!!!!,,,,,, You are going to reach! ,,,the HUGE !!!! Number!!!! On the scale in know time ,,,,while ,,,eating !!!! a giant plastic bowl of Mac n cheese!!!! 🧀 ,,,, & filled with so many calories & FAT !!!! & carbs!!!! & All of that !!!! Is making you so FAT !!!! & so BIGGGGG !!!!,,,, As well !!!! ,,,,& ,,,,,,

most of all ,,,, I love !!!!❤️ this casual!!!! Type of style ,,,Hanging out,, very,,, laid back,,, really ! Really ! cool !!!!🆒 feedee video content!!!! & I hope that you continue on wearing jeans 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  in your videos,,, & whatever idea 💡 comes to your mind ,,,,&  while ,,filming ,it ,,,,,& ,making it !,,,,look even hotter!!!!,,,, 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Since the last one ,,,, was filmed a couple of days ago ,,,, just for a example!,,,you look !!!! So good 😊❤️ in jeans 👖❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 that right now,,,,, it’s looking phenomenal!!!! This video made my day !!!! 😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Link to review