6 Screenshots

About This File

Let's play a game.....a very fattening game. Freya made an incorrect move and is now Jigsaw's pet piggy held hostage. She's determined to break free, but the only way to do so is to absolutely stuff herself past the point of comfort. Jigsaw wants her to pop and absolutely humiliate herself. Since she likes being a greedy girl so much, Jigsaw decided to make Freya into the ultimate fat fuck piggy. She's chained up, forced to snort, wearing pig ears and the tightest pink booty shorts. 

In order to get free, Freya must snort and stuff herself for Jigsaw; she must be willing to totally degrade herself and turn into a messy squealing piggy. It starts with pizza, pasta, and pop. She's pushed to her limit. She was also foolish enough to think that's all she's have to eat. Jigsaw has other plans: ice cream and a gaining shake. She's given no utensils and instead forced to make a total mess of herself. The ice cream and shake gets all over her double chin, boobs, and massively round belly. You can really see her stretch marks glimmer under the light. In between oinking, she begs to be let go, but she gets lost once she realizes how much of a pig she is. She's too far gone, too humiliated. She's a fat, messy, dirty, bloated piggy....but she's your piggy. 

Clip Features: piggy roleplay, forced gaining and eating roleplay, oinking, messy eating, burping, moaning, nearly bare, humiliation, BDSM elements.
This clip is filmed in 4k. THIS IS AN EXTREME CLIP, NOT FOR THE FAINT! I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is my most extreme clip yet! It's a feederism play on the SAW movies.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.