➡️ I COME  BACK MY BABYS! ⬅️

🍭 Milk-Shake, Hamburguers, Onion Rings, Potato Fries, Pepsi and Soda 🍭

This price only in First 24hours!  

👅 ENJOY!!!!

Edited by BBWCamilla
Tags

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

badmotherfucker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm so glad that you are back! And back for good!

In this video Camilla eats a tons of fat and grease fast food, and plays with her immense belly, boobs and fat ass. There's a lot of burps too.

And the outfit? So hot and sexy! Love it.

Definitely a 10/10 video.

Response from the author:

💖 Thanks 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
MB100

Oh yes, great to see Camilla back, looking as gorgeous as ever, and maybe fatter than ever. Starting by showing off her wonderful curves, and Camilla has some serious curves, all covered with a thick layer of lovely soft sexy fat. The slightest of movements see’s her huge butt wobbling from side to side, her big belly wobbles very well too.

She then sits down to devour her burger, looking super fat with her belly bulging out and taking up most of her lap and her heavy breasts resting on her belly bulge. Superb! 😃

😘😘😘

Link to review
Volcae

💋❤️🥰😍🤩 Hot Cutie. Love your accend. 

😘😘😘

Link to review
Kurumabelly

OH MY GOD! MY DREAMS BECAME TRUE, CAMILLA IS BACK! AND WHAT A TRIUMPHANT RETURN! WHAT AN AMAZING CLIP, IT’S WORTH EVERY PENT!

The best I can say about this monument, simply a goddess of hotness, her belly is simply HUGE, her ass is just as big and that lingerie is simply incredible. Seeing Camilla eating heartily, sitting comfortably with her big breasts on her belly is a spectacular sight. I say with conviction that it is one of BBW Camilla's best clips! Congratulations on your return my love, I missed you so much! ❤️

You are so cute baby 💖

Link to review
kvantor

Absolutely lovely. Very sexy and hot as always😍 Looks like you have gained weight lately. Loved how your big ass was bouncing and your belly is getting bigger and bigger.

Lovely is you babe

Link to review