7 Screenshots

About This File

It would be funny if you would recognize me around!🤪
maybe at the beach ... what would you do?
this august, while i'm having a relaxing vacation with friends i meet you and recognize me!!!🏖️
Is that really you???
Are you Rachel!?! the most beautiful and athletic in Curvage!
you are even more attractive and nice in person ... and not at all fat and narcissistic!
Do you want to come up to my apartment?
I have a pantry full of snacks and treats.🥳

Ok you're really a good and handsome dude but we've been stuffing our faces for 2 days now, you're ruining my Silhouette!
Earlier at the beach a lady congratulated me on being pregnant!

It was a pleasure to have met you but I say goodbye,
I have to wake up early tomorrow and start my hard workout to deflate ... fuck I became a pig ... in a few days I have to go back home and resume my studies and work!
I have to get in shape!
What? did you really did you make reservations for the tastiest and most luxurious restaurant on the island???
O shit 
fuck you!

Are you happy?
You filled me to the brim
All my favorite bikinis and dresses are to give away to some of my sexy, skinny friends!
and I'll be lucky if I don't burst tonight like the beach ball that ended up on a cactus earlier!

now go away, get out of here!
I have to rub after-sun cream on my big belly if I don't want it to fill with stretch marks.

Other Files from BoomboomRachel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Adam5115

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

bella bella…. madre mia

Link to review

Yet another smoking hot 🔥 video from our Rachel, who somehow manages to have a toned body and a pudgy gut at the same time! 😅

The clip is quite long and encompasses almost every fat related kink: balloon comparison, belly playing, outgrown clothes (shapely calves BTW), PoV, poking, squeezing, patting and lotion rubbing. The final surprise alone (no spoilers here) is worth the price!

Thanks!

Link to review