6 Screenshots

About This File

You take me shopping
I bought some sexy bikinis for the summer, I can't wait to show off my sculpted and trained body at the beach!
I spent more on food than bikinis at the mall AHAHHAHAH.... I should go on a diet since we are going to the beach this weekend.
I am sure these 2 burritos with beer and xxl ice cream will not compromise my muscular physique.🏋️‍♀️

Finally home...I've been eating like a pig and these stupid shorts are cutting me in two🐷
let me get these jeans off before the button pops do you want to see how my new purchases fit?

I've worked hard all year to get this model physique, look at the results from all these months of work in the gym
just don't mind my tummy, Mexican food tends to make me bloat a little!
 BUUURP sorry.

o gosh
i have to be careful what i eat
i look like a beach ball!🏐
you say they'll think I'm a pregnant mom? ahahhahah
if I float in the sea on my stomach I will look like a buoy!
I don't have abs anymore but I'm still hard and tense, it feels like touching an overinflated beach volleyball.
come on come and feel ... are you afraid it will burst?🤰💥

happy vacations and have a great summer!

Other Files from BoomboomRachel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ADAM5115

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

you’re honestly the sexiest in this platform.  hope to see the next one soon, you’re getting so scrumptious love how where everything is going UGH! 😍

Response from the author:

thank you so much! I have a BIG announcement for this september so stay tuned!😜🥰

Link to review