i feed my skinny friend but i end up (obviously) eating more than her 🀭

$23.99

Β Β  (2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

for those who wanted more fat/skinny content, here is what you asked for, this time i will try to feed my skinny friend to see if she starts to gain a little more weight, i made her some delicious meat pies, how many do you think she is it eaten?

the difference between us is HUGE, literally, my leg is easily the size of her hip and two of her legs make up one thigh of mine, incredible right? Even though she is small, that doesn't stop me from trying to make her eat and accompany her in the attempt πŸ˜…

in the end i end up eating much more than her, but it's worth trying to make her grow, you don't think i'm a good friend for wanting to feed my friend, properly? imagine that we are both huge afterwards, it would be magnificent! 🀭

try to guess how many meat pies we each eat.

Edited by Chubby Baby

Other Files from Chubby Baby

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Chef_feeder

Posted

Skinny/fat content is so hot. Just seeing the fatty being a helpful glutton and feeding their food starved friend to gain is such a turn on. Keep makingΒ  content and I hope one day you can just force feed her more than you so that you can see some true fattening progress

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.