6 Screenshots

About This File

You know, I wonder who the baker thought would be enjoying this cake as they made it. I can't help but day dream of what they imagined the journey of this calorie-laden confection would be. Did they know that, instead of feeding an entire family or giving dizzy little sugar highs to people at a birthday party, it would be a single plump, pretty little girl who devoured this cake all to herself, smearing the mess across her lips and chugging frosting down her throat like some wild animal in heat? Did they suspect that one single, greedy pig of a girl would smile widely at the camera between lunging her head into the entire delicious, sinfully fattening thing? Could he picture her eyes and her tongue rolling together in ecstasy over a too-big mouthful of rich, chocolatey crumbs, chewing away like livestock as sticky frosting smudges clung to the chubby hills of her cheeks? Honestly, I don't know. But a girl can day-dream, can't she?

Edited by littlestpigletann

Other Files from littlestpigletann

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌