3 Screenshots

About This File

Haven’t posted in a while a classic stuffing with a lot of belly play, fat talk and burping 🐷 

hope you will like it, if you do leave a five star review 😘

enjoy 😉 

Length: 12:43

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Yitviygg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ive been buying Decode's videos for some time now and honestly she blows my mind. Every single time. But what i did wish for in all her massive stuffings is more burps, so when i read the title of this video i instantly had to buy it, especially with how low the price was (you should too 100%). Her eating is as gluttonous as always and i gotta say the burps were beyond hot, and there were plenty, so definitely did not dissapoint there you hottie ;). Overall this video is a must buy in my opinion, but just as a personal request id love to have a video of her stomach noises sometime soon, just a personal preference lol (like the one where she puts a mic to her belly not the edited in stuff). Anyways, buy this right now because this video is 200% worth the price!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will definitely make a similar video like that in the near future 🥰 

I’m sure you’re gonna love it! 

Link to review
Aequinoctium

These stuffing vids are always amazing. Seeing you practically inhale food only taking a break to chat or burp is always super hot. It’s really cute that all the food places know you so well

That recipe looked delicious though so it’s no wonder you devoured it. Would love to see a cooking vid at some stage

Great content as always decode 💖

Link to review