Stuffing myself with Nachos Supreme

$12.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Gorging myself with nachos, guacamole, queso and pico de gallo a whole tray for 4!

I get so high u will listen me sing , play with my belly and do fat chat as I eat my tray of nachos watching a movie

don’t you adore to see my belly getting bigger and my clothes getting tighter?

loads of loud burps and belly rubs for the ones who adore a piggy getting gassy

Edited by Ruby Addams BBW

Other Files from Ruby Addams BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby is looking very beautiful and very fat lately. She eats a ton of nachos and shows off her growing body. She looks very sexy and her clothes are starting to look tighter. This was a great video😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Love to feel I'm getting heavier, but at the same time makes me want to feel more fat 💗🐽💗 so I will keep eating as well as I do!

Link to review
reiinapop

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love watching Ruby enjoy this big meal - she has such a gorgeous smile and I can tell she loves to stuff herself ❤️ the post meal cigarette is sexy too!! Also very hot how she takes up almost the whole frame of the camera - i know you will enjoy!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you @reiinapop that restaurant is one of my faves so when u come I will take u there 

Link to review