5 Screenshots

About This File

Cowtfit? Get it? Anywhooo 😂 I've always been obsessed with seeing other BBW's and SSBBW's dress as cows and do the sexy Cowsplay, what about that one, get it? Okay, I'm done! 😂🤣 On a serious note come watch me flaunt this rotund body in a sexy cow outfit, I jiggle, shake, and bounce this fat body in slow motion. I promise this video does not disappoint, my plump, lily body is so soft and jiggly like a water balloon. All great angles for breeding and milking me 🤤🤤🥵 🐮🐮

Edited by AnnieAmpleBottom

Other Files from AnnieAmpleBottom

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Carcer89

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Not sure what convinced me to buy this clip, the previews or the puns (the more terrible the better as far as I'm concerned) 🤣

It's a great cowsplay by @AnnieAmpleBottom, made even better by the amount of extra fat overflowing it.
This cow really has the full package - big thighs, arms, booty, boobs and of course a wonderful belly! Prepare to be mesmerised as you watch it all bounce and jiggle around.

Entire clip is in slow motion.

Only difference I noticed from the previews was that the second preview image didn't appear to be taken from the clip - that could be an oversight on my part though. Still a great clip 👍

Link to review