14 Screenshots

About This File

Christmas was rapidly approaching and holiday cheer was abound and abundant in the quaint snowy city of Ginbreadton. As the villagers milled about the city, decorating, some doing last minute shopping, a great, mammoth bellied, Giantess slumbered just north in the bleak, desolate mountains. The giantess was resting deeply, digesting last night's fill of booze, beef and chicken after having raided multiple nearby farms for livestock and casks of wine. As the immense giantess slept one off, a Gingerbread man unknowingly was approaching her slumbering form in search of the perfect tree to adorn the front entrance of City Hall. The drowsy Giantess makes quick work of the cookie man, fed up with the gingerbread men increasingly encroaching onto her land and into her forests, she decides to dispatch of them and their city. Crashing through the dark wilderness she rapidly approaches the city, stamping, stomping and crushing small houses on the outskirts of town. Once she's satisfied with the destruction of the neighborhoods she moves into the city square, smashing, eating, chomping, and destroying, the Giantess absolutely decimates the city before bathing and rolling around in the sugary, gingerbread city mess she's made. This video is very foot-centric, loads of grunting, deep "giantess voice," growling, and a small amount of vore. I hope you enjoy my fat belly, grubby fat fingers, and sugary, dirty feet as I stomp, squash, sit my fat ass on, qnd destroy 10 different Gingerbread houses I made. Houses, a post office, a school, a bakery, city hall, and the Mayors office, watch my giant belly and enormous ass lay waste to a gingerbread city. Enjoy!

Other Files from AnnieAmpleBottom

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.