Message added by maybejames,

This is audio only

1 Screenshot

About This File

I've checked myself into the hospital because of my extreme growth. I keep gaining weight at an alarming rate, my belly and ass getting fatter by the second. In fact, I'm growing so much it almost feels like I'm getting larger and taller! Things only get worse once I'm taken into a hospital room. No one is taking me seriously and my growth is only increasing! You can even hear the stretching noises as my body expands fatter and bigger. Scared, I call for a nurse and as soon as she comes in my immense weight breaks the hospital bed. This is so embarrassing, the nurse goes to get the doctor but by the time he gets here I'm so big he can't even get through the door. Nothing is gonna stop this growth, not even the hospital room. I burst out of the room, shattering windows and crumbling walls. I'm so embarrassed I run through the city, eat step thunderous as it shakes everything. I hope that maybe I'll com across a scientist that can reverse this. I'm just a huge, fat and freakish Giantess stomping through the streets like godzilla! It's only when I spy a delicious turkey in the window of a high rise that I get distracted from my embarrassment. I realize just how ridiculously hungry I am. All that growth must've eaten up a lot of energy, and my stomach IS the biggest it's ever been after all! After I have a bit of the turkey, I decide to walk across the city to go to my favorite buffet. Once I'm there, I sit in the parking lot and crush a couple cars. I'm intent on eating every single bite of food in that buffet, but it's all so small! Luckily I can convince a bunch of these tiny people to crawl up my body and drop the food in my mouth one by one. Because after all, who's going to say no to a big, powerful giantess?

An immersive Giantess Expansion custom audio complete with tons of sound effects. Growing/stretching sounds, breaking beds and walls, and stomping down the streets of the city! Lots of embarrassment as I grow freakishly large and fat, but once I realize how hungry I am all that is transformed into an intense desire to stuff my face!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Doomygloomy

This is something I've always wanted. I love when fat is used as destructive power. I hope more like this made and i really hope more intense sound effects are used over the dialog.

Link to review