6 Screenshots

About This File

WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR THOSE THUNDEROUS FOOTSTEPS!

Bikinis on a waddling fat girl? YES PLEASE! 🥵🥵🥵

Lauren decided that this year it was ONLY bikini season! 

What’s better? Waddling back and forth on a VERY squeaky floor and showing off just how heavy this queen is! Well throw in some sexy fat chat too!

Lauren tests out these new bikinis and their tiny straps and prays that they have the support that her gluttonous body needs! 

Come check out how they wrap around every roll and layer of fat leaving little to the imagination and watch them in action!

2x,3x,4x NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!

IMB_uyPXcp.gif

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

These bikinis really show off Lauren's absolutely gorgeous curves! How long before the boob part of her hourglass meet the hip part? They're getting pretty close! Very steamy and seductive video!

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh thank you!

Link to review
CCT0ny

Any of those three bikinis will get every guys attention at the beach! Each one of your bikinis looks great on your body, showing off your plump, curvy body. I honestly think you could make any bikini look stunning with you in it. I could not take my eyes off of you the whole time, watching every part of you bounce and jiggle with every move you made. I couldn't get enough of you waddling back and forth, watching your belly and boobs bounce. You are for sure the hottest woman on the beach!

This is so sweet! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

By far the HOTTEST at any beach! 🥵🥵🥵 I can imagine sitting with a cocktail in my hand 😎🍹, and feeling a mini earthquake as Lauren approaches lol, and just being blown away by the MILF on the beach! 🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵 Even with how huge Lauren has gotten, she’s still has maintained that sexy hourglass figure, it’s just a very very very THICK hourglass now. 😍😍😍😍 Her body really knows how to store fat in all the right places. Lol Each bikini style shows off her curves beautifully in different ways! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Her tits look absolutely massive, tops struggle to hold the weight of them and they overflow and jiggle nonstop. 😈😈🤤🤤🤤 Her belly hang and side rolls look so fucking sexy in bikinis too, and I love how they show off all that hard work from those late night stuffings. 😈😈😍😍😍 Such a hot display of BBW perfection! The waddling back and forth was the ultimate turn on too, seeing her jiggle and shake with every little movement, and the floor struggling to hold all that weight. 🥵🥵🥵 It’s really hot to think about how a lot of this is from so much overeating too. 😍😍😍 When Lauren’s on the catwalk, better get the chafing cream out lol, with those big juicy thighs rubbing together. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 And I Love Lauren’s attitude, so much pride and passion for her beautiful body, and proud to show it off! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Gonna be the hottest queen at the beach for sure! 🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦 Guys may need to stay waist deep when she comes walking by 🦴🤤🤤😬😂

Thank you for this glorious review!😍😍😍

Link to review
FatLover76

Fantastic Girl!...  you are over the beautiness.... i don't have word to describe you........ every thing of you is for me a dream.... you are simply sex to the maximum power..... 🥰

I hope to meet you in my dreams..... your body is magic and you are perfect..... a big kiss fantasic BBW 😍

I love you. If you came in Italy please tell to me......i would be kiss you.  💓

Thank you!

Link to review
Thorxmax

Lauren, it seems you were born to wear bikini swimsuit! 

Super Beautiful

Super Sexy

Super Charming

Big big big! 

(do you need more?) 

Thank you for making me smile!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Literally so much to love in this fantastic clip!!  Of course, Lauren is looking radiantly beautiful as always, and I love how excited she is about each of the bathing suits she models here.  And it's warranted - she has a lot to be excited about!!  Sometimes you watch a modeling video, and one or two of the outfits are great, but another one or two of them are like . . . meh.  Not the case here - each of the three bikinis Lauren shows off in this video look absolutely amazing on her!!  They all work perfectly with her glamorously gigantic body, showing off her splendid, sensual beauty in different ways.

The orange bikini is awesome because it leaves practically nothing to the imagination.  All the pudge, rolls, curves, and accompanying jiggle is highlighted to the extreme!!  And how the straps can so easily be engulfed and almost disappear within Lauren's back fat is super hot!!

The blue one is a really pretty color on Lauren and I can see why she loves it so much.  Additionally, It really draws attention to those adorable, fluffy rolls around her magnificently ample hips.  Those bulges of lush, lovely pudge are just begging to be gently squeezed and caressed!!  For comfort's sake, I admit the top should probably be sized up for Lauren, but I certainly am not complaining about the way her marvelous melons blossom seductively out of that 2X!!

And then there's the black number, my personal favorite.  I absolutely adore the style - the way the bottoms cradle Lauren's soft, enormous belly while hugging the phenomenal contours of her wonderfully wide hips display her voluptuous hourglass figure in about the most elegantly alluring way possible, while the top shows off her gloriously immense boobs and insane cleavage in a manner that somehow succeeds to be both tasteful and a massive turn-on at the same time.  The way Lauren fills out this black swimsuit by some miracle retains an admirable level of modest "appropriateness" but is also about the most enticing and seductively enchanting thing you will ever see in your life!!  As Lauren suggests, if she wore that one to the beach or the club nearby, she would definitely be the hottest bitch there!!  Hands down.  No question.  If I saw her in this, it wouldn't matter what I was doing or who I was with - I'd be pitching a tent immediately!!!  @LaurenLush is that fucking hot!!!

All in all, an incredible video that I literally can't say enough good things about.  I only hope that I've been able to come close to doing justice to this incredibly talented and incomparably gorgeous woman!!! 💗

😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review

Wow Lauren, that video was excellent!  You look sexy in all of those bikinis, especially the blue one in my opinion 😍 if I were on a beach and saw you my eye would be locked on to your glorious thickness, and my jaw your drop and my heart would melt at the of the beautiful jiggles that happen as you waddle.  If you were on a beach you would be the only gal that people would pay attention to, ignoring all others.  The blue as I said is the best in my opinion the colour looks great, and it compliments every inch of glorious belly, back fat and ass.  You are a 10/10 Lauren, I am just blown away, I would hope that if I saw you at a beach, I’d buy you a drink in an instant.❤️❤️

This made my entire day!🥺😍

Link to review