12 Screenshots

About This File

You ever see those posts with two different sized friends comparing the same dress in different sizes? Ever wish those vids went a bit further, that the smaller sized girl had a secret love for her friends fat body? Yeah me too!!

Nocturnal Devotion really likes touching Bella’s fat body, she just can’t keep her hands off it. Pinching, poking, prodding, and jiggling her much larger friend who teases her she’s so good at this she should get a job massaging fat girls at the beach!

Nocturnal Devotion is full of praise for her friend’s back rolls and booty shelf in the first two outfits, and in the third, she helps Bella to wrangle her oversized breasts into the very tight bodysuit, marveling at the size and weight as she picks one up and hefts it, trying to stuff it past the tight seam. They rip a few stitches, but ultimately succeed.

If you love fat rolls, body contrast, and have always wanted to see one of these vids be OPENLY about an FFA and her fattened friend, this is for you!! (I can’t be the only one projecting my dirty fantasies on body contrast try on hauls made by normies, can I?) 

20 minute run time

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌