4 Screenshots

About This File

Early Offer $4.99 for the first 48 hours!

After a long journey back home I decided to treat myself to a few trifles for surviving the weekend away from my bed. 

4 trifles was a little difficult after a couple of food stops on the way home but you know me, always want to try my best! 

Apparently, according to the packet anyway, each trifle serves 6. That makes todays trifle consumption a total of 24 servings and over 3000 calories in half an hour! 

What’s a recommended daily calorie allowance anyway? Sounds like a target to hit around breakfast. I always was a sucker for collecting those trophies on Mario Kart.

Hope you like it! 

IMG_9561.thumb.gif.431d2899837ef00dac0648165ff06a0a.gifIMG_9562.thumb.gif.ac177d482922928023e07738623d486c.gifIMG_9563.thumb.gif.999ab9e6cdf46652c59749b7a8586f4c.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lukaslndl

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW what a video😍!!! Its insane how much you can eat and how good you look while eating. Its so visible in your face how much you enjoy the insane amounts of food you put into your body and how it overtakes your body. Cant wait for your next video; im sure you can eat 5 or 6 in the future😉. All of you who find this clip in the jungle of curvage: GO AND BUY THIS VIDEO!!! This girl is so awesome, she deserves a place at the first site of models

Link to review
t55schott

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Buy this video!!! It has pure gluttony with an amazing hanging gut, to top it off with a beautiful woman living her dream😍

Link to review
hamazon

May it please the court, I shall now present my evidence for why this may very well be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I title this, “More than a mere trifle.” 

Exhibit A. the amount. 4 family-sized trifles! That’s basically a dinner party amount of food 🥵

Exhibit B. the belly. I mean, come on, 😩 there’s the stretch marks, the way it’s like a combination of apron and double belly, the way it drapes down over your thighs, the way at the end it’s hard as a drum up top but still super soft and jiggly below! I could go on, but I think my point is well made. 

Exhibit C. the attitude. It is rare to see someone show such an intense love of eating. Those points in the video when you’re just sat there with the bowl tipped up and there’s just slurping sounds, that single-minded devotion is just mesmerizing. (Plus you just seem like a really pleasant person lol.)

I believe the evidence speaks for itself. 

P.S.: because I’m me, I calculated the calories per spoonful: 27 kcal! You get a ladle and that number will skyrocket 😉

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

Love this video a day streak you're on. 

4trifles what's next 6 trifles and a pint of cream😈

Love the way you begin to blush when you're full. Your voice is so sweet and innocent but that belly hang tells another story🥵

Link to review
Volcae

Full 🔥All I can say this girl is stuffed 💖 Amazing. Thank you.

Link to review
Hoosier daddy

This woman is INCREDIBLE!!!!😍❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 & I love 😍💝it !!!! When she gives the viewers this side view angle ,,,📐❤️ look 👀😍❤️ of her beautiful !💖🌈💖🌈💖🌈💖🌈💖🌈stunning!!!! hottt !gorgeous! HUGE !!!! MASSIVE!!!! FAT !!!! HEAVY!!!! Belly !!!! ,,,& just look at that hang !!!! Jiggly!!!! 😍❤️& Wobbly!!!! 😍❤️& bouncy!!!! 😍❤️While she continues ! ,,,to put away 4 trifles in one sitting!! ,,,in just a few minutes & seconds  eating !& gorging !,,one trifle at a time ,,,as her gut gets really !really ! HUGE !!!! & FAT !!!! & bloated!!!! ,& watching her Belly grow !!!! Bigger!!!! & Bigger !!!!,,,  As it spills out in the middle !!!! Touching her knees!& between !her FAT !!!! thighs!!!! INCREDIBLY!!!!  AMAZING!!!,,,,,,!,,, the way I see ! this !,,,we got something !here ! ,,,I most definitely 💯 % would love to see her wear a pair of jeans 👖😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥 & showing off that !belly !,,,even !more !,,,,as it continues too grow!!!!,,, & making!!!! It look ,,,FATTER !!!!& FATTER !!!! ,,,& adding more !!!!& more!!!!  hottt !!!! Lovely!!!!  😍❤️jiggles!!!! 💖❤️🔥 in that Gut !!!!🤩❤️ Of hers ! That will make a extremely !!  Mind blowing !!!! video!!! For the viewers! & followers! ,,, ,,just too give you some  wonderful !!!! & fun !!!! ideas 💡❤️  too come up with ,,,for future content! Later on ! !,,,,,love! ❤️ the belly !❤️ hang!  & love ❤️the jiggles!!!,,,!as always !!!! 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️🔥💖❤️🔥❤️🔥💖❤️🔥❤️🔥💖❤️🔥❤️🔥💖💖💖

Link to review
H Matt

very impressive video! 😍
we can say that this weekend in the great outdoors has whetted your appetite!
during my last visit to England we held out for several days together with a single triffle! knowing that, it's all the more exciting to see you devour four of them! 😋It's a real pleasure to see you eat and gain weight!
And I confirm 3000 cals would be the right goal to reach for your breakfast… 😏

your first videos have set the bar so high that I'm really impatient and curious to discover the next ones you have in store for us...😳

Link to review
DKJ

Impressive! You should do a vid where you show off all of your cellulite and stretch marks!

Link to review