4 Screenshots

About This File

Are burps and big belly belches your cup of tea?

Watch me struggle to fit 3.5litres of Coca-Cola inside my already overfed belly!

After a weekend of over indulgence I finish it off with a fizzy drink chug, I like to think the fireworks in the background are there cheering me on 😂

It’s clear just how much all those bubbles are stretching out my tummy. Those foot taps are me just trying to get through it!

Listening back to this one it’s clear this chair is on its last legs, maybe the t-shirt too 😘IMG_9422.thumb.jpeg.f47eeff139712d3e9fcebe940f555896.jpeg

IMG_9426.thumb.gif.d00fb14918187fc8b3f578bb0d61c1a6.gif
IMG_9425.thumb.gif.276e1f58e4a18e707977342efe1c93f1.gif

IMG_9424.thumb.gif.cb94c40bfdef7c351d22c1d5accf0d0a.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Arcana

a proper burp fest by teapot, literally the next burp beats the last one, incredibly hot to see the struggle of holding all that gas in and letting it all out 🥵 

for all burp enthusiasts this is the vid 👌❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😘❤️ I love making burping vids!🥰

Link to review

Incredible video! A true chugging champ! Truly impressive how much soda you were able to drink, and what's more impressive was the speed! Leaned back, legs spread, massive belly hanging in between, bottle turned up completely vertical, my god! Amazing how much you were able to suck down without taking your mouth off, especially on some of those goes. Top that off with your burps, heavy breathing and moaning, and hearing that chair creaking under your weight! Just amazing. And so hot. You really blessed us with this one, Teapot.

Link to review

Good Lord Teapot, each video I watch, my admiration for you just keeps growing! I have no idea how you were able to chug that much soda after eating a huge meal. It's so incredibly hot that this has became another belly goal for me! 🥵 Your burps really have such an attractive charm to them. It's insanely cute that you can't help but giggle after every burp! I love how small the shirt was at first, and by the magic of your belly, it got even smaller. So many stretch marks I'd like to trace over 😍 Also I loved that the chair was constantly creaking. Thank you so very much for this beautiful video Teapot!!! I enjoy the constant inspiration from your videos, and learning some cool ideas to enjoy myself! 😊❤️

Link to review

im amazed you can fit all off that in your belly, so impressive! would be amazing to make a video , of how all that sounds like sloshing around

Link to review
lychee6

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i seldom write comments. 

however.

i seldom see someone put away a 2Liter in three minutes. 

..even then, i seldom see someone keep going shortly after hitting that mark. 

this is incredible. i, from the bottom of my heart, recommend everyone purchase this video asap. that is an order.

if the thumbnails didn’t already speak for the video itself i PROMISE you this video will blow your mind. i only made it a third of the way through, it’s just that good😭 godspeed everyone and godspeed teapot🫡 you are truly a pioneer amongst curvage, here’s to many more videos that challenge the norm for the better of mankind. amen

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! ❤️ 

I’m really happy you like it, it’s only of my favourites I’ve put out so far!

Link to review
CFH

Bit late to the party here but wow... wow wow wow... this is unreal! Teapot looks utterly gorgeous as she chugs an obscene amount of coke, stretching that beautifully huge belly out. The angle for this video is perfect, it really shows off just how huge the lovely Teapot really is and the way she grabs and jiggles her belly whilst she guzzles down more and more coke is absolutely fantastic. The little facial expressions, the cheeky smiles and those impressive burps are hot af. If you do another video like this I would love to see you add mentos in to the mix, see how much you balloon then! I can't wait to see more of you, fantastic video from an absolute legend!

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! ❤️

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave it and I hope I continue putting out clips you like to see!

Link to review
DKJ

I can’t stop watching every new video your release! What if you did a video where you try to suck in your belly as much as possible, and then push it back out, back and forth repeatedly, so your belly moves in waves like the ocean?!

Thank you I’m so glad you like them!

That sounds like a fun video idea! I wonder how much I can suck my tummy in these days!

Link to review
H Matt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
great video !❤️
What a pleasure to find your huge belly hanging so low and to hear your poor chair creak under your weight!😅
even greater pleasure to see your belly stretch out to its maximum, it seems to see your stretch marks distend before our eyes!😍 so hot ! 
I hope this kind of session will continue to disstend your stomach so that you can fill it even more!😋
Link to review
Swamm3r

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Straight up impressive. 

Thank you!❤️

Link to review
Volcae

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. All I can say you are amazing. Thank you. Chugging is the best and fastest way to stuff this tummy💖😍🥰

Thank you! I agree! Definitely more of that in the future! 
Thank you for your support as always ❤️

Link to review
DK2017

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watching the contrast in difficult between the first bottle and the second was so hot. I've rewritten this review about 100 times, but nothing I can say can do it justice. You just need to drop what you're doing and buy this clip. 

Teapot, you are amazing and all of your videos have been absolutely a treat to watch. Eager to see what else you have in store for us 😍

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! It makes me want to do better and better and in turn that just makes me bigger and bigger 🥰❤️

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Stupendous performance, "my tummy is so toiiight" seeing you so flustered and blushing just proves you're into this if there was every any doubt. 

Now I think of you when I hear Bruce Lee's water quote, "put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot"

Thank you so much! 

I really do love it and I can’t wait to show you more. Thank you for your support ❤️

Link to review
we82211

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The hottest and greatest video ever! 💖 more and more burping video plz more! 😍💖💖💖💖💖

Thank you! 

Absolutely more burping videos to come! I’m addicted to those bubbles ❤️

Link to review
YNWA27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Loved the bloated belly play/struggle throughout the video. The burps and the soda chug were the best, would really enjoy seeing more greasy stuffing and soda bloat content for those big burps. Teapot definitely has talent💨💨🤩

Thank you! I’m really glad you liked it and I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. 

There will absolutely be more stuffings uploaded! I get excited just thinking about how much I can train myself to eat ❤️

Link to review