2 Screenshots

About This File

*no talking*

Amber is back at it with a new belly play video!😋

Enjoy this 3 minute video of Amber showing off her curves, caressing her body, and making such sensual eye contact with you🥵💗

🌺 I appreciate any reviews that are left under my clips/sets! It helps me gain a better understanding of the likes/dislikes on my page. Thank you!🫶🏻🌺 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pudgelover25

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amber certainly understands the "sensual" part of making a video like this. Belly play videos are possibly my favorite and a simple one like this is superb. She just looks so dang soft and cuddly. She makes you wish you could touch that belly. Those curves just beg for arms to slip around them. Her thighs and booty are amazing. I'm all about bellies; however, I do love me a nice rump. Her hips are incredible. She shows off everything. This clip isn't dedicated solely to her belly. You get to see all her curves and plushness.  From her chub to the outstanding jiggles to those amazing stretch marks (I LOVE stretch marks) this clips is just great. 

Response from the author:

@pudgelover25 thank you so so much!! And such amazing detail!! I’m glad you said it wasn’t just belly - maybe I should’ve specified it’s my whole body! I’m so glad you enjoyed this clip, and thank you for the kindness and support💗💗

Link to review

I would gladly watch every sensual belly play video that Amber makes! She has the most sexiest mom body in the entire world, and an insanely hot beach body 🥵 I love seeing how happy she is when she's caressing all of her amazing curves! It's very hypnotizing to me. Respectfully, I wish I could touch that belly. As usual she's wearing an interesting bra and panties that really looks good on her! 😍 Thank you so much for making a super relaxing belly play Amber!! You + belly play + the relaxing music just makes me happy, and instantly improves my mornings! 😊💖

Link to review