Why does being a feedee turn me on?

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A sexy montage of intimate moments, as Bellissima has her belly button stimulated and soaped up by Mira. Find out what turns her on. See how Bellissima jiggles as she waddles around, going outside to get a sun tan and jiggling that hanging gut in the bright summer light. 

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Currrvelover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I stumbled upon you on ** after loving your posts of Fantasy Feeder, and am so glad I ended up here. Watching your incredible body overpower the frame in full sound and motion just made it more magnificent to behold. You’ve gotten so big that I’m almost a little intimidated by your Bellissima. It’s all I can do not to go buy all the rest of your videos, but I want to savor them one at a time. Beautifully done.

Response from the author:

Good call on not buying all the videos at once. I wouldn’t want you to get dehydrated. Thanks for the lovely review. It always turns me on to read reviews and makes me want to publish new videos. 

IMG_1573.jpeg

Link to review
UKUSchubbylover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video should be renamed as "An ode to Bellissima" and should you buy any video on curvage devoted to beautiful bellies this is the one!!!

But it is more than that! The way that you worship Bellissima is a testament to the feedee life. A way of growing, eating, consuming, fattening and worship. Combining with your cute moans and groans as you carry Bellissima around it made me hard. 

But what tipped me over the edge is the sounds of your body. You have swollen so much with fat in the last 12 months you can hear Bellissima and your rolls just slapping your body. 

A testament to how fat mira has gotten and for those who want to worship Bellissima with her should absolutely buy!!

This review is brilliant. The one you left in my inbox is equally as good. I’m so touched, in a lovely way 

4719CA75-8FC1-4E47-96E8-FB232533E399.jpeg

662BFC46-3437-4918-8B8D-A86AF0F0274D.jpeg

49B1810B-632D-4361-BE3F-38E90065406E.jpeg

Link to review
Iwanenwumpi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is everything you could ever want from you~ had me turned on and hard throughout the entire video. The way you play with bellissima and show her off is extremely sexy throughout the video~ That in combination with the little moans and groans when you even slightly moved (woman you’re perfect) in combination with the playing with fat in almost every little clip… god.. it actually made me come towards the end~ That part in the bath where you could see those rolls on Bellissima when you’re sitting down is also sexy af, really puts into perspective how fat you really are already~. Overall an amazing video if you want to see a beautifully fattened Mira enjoy and show off her gains so far.. and already get excited about what’s to come next for Bellissima (it’s fat, tons of fat, she’s gonna be a blimp by next year).. ✌️❤️

it’s such a relief to know a video I made brought you some enjoyment. I really appreciate every part of your review. Made me smile. And made me horny 💦 💦💦

FDA7FF58-7AC3-4CBD-B2B6-7D57391D4F6C.jpeg

C26A4D64-306A-46B3-95FB-2D19AFE1478C.jpeg

F609F32B-688D-430C-8881-C8301DB5E8DB.jpeg

2DE6AAFD-C603-4B1A-8776-2DD11872DEEF.jpeg

46145DE0-2BDD-4D69-8798-E53F6DC7748E.jpeg

EBAA2E55-2511-4575-9B6D-CE37E5BFB48F.jpeg

Link to review