11 Screenshots

About This File

Today I was craving a burger Β πŸ”(like every day) and I went to McDonald's to order my hamburger + nuggets combo and I felt so beautiful, I HAD TO RECORD IT. The place was packed, it was hard for me to get a table…. I finally sat down and as I was eating my combo I began to notice how big I look 🐷. My sweater was too small for me, my boobs were trying to escape under and out the sides, my belly looked huge and soft and I was surrounded by people staring at me 🀀. At the beginning of the video a man stands behind me and watches me for a few seconds, he was really exciting since I saw him through the reflection of the camera.
I got warm very quickly, a lot of people, a lot of delicious and fattening food… πŸ”₯I couldn't take it anymore! I finished my food as fast as possible and ran to the bathroom to touch my belly, I needed to touch it, shake it, appreciate it, put my fingers in my belly button, I wanted to moan too much, but the bathroom was full of people. It was an exciting experience, I really need to relive it and redouble the bet.

If you enjoyed the video leave a review, or a reaction
πŸ”₯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️πŸ”₯

20230622222002278.gif

20230622205946797.gif

20230622205916969.gif

20230622210221183.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

torukazu

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

every piece of content disto puts out is guaranteed to be SO hot, and this one doesn’t disappoint. also she looks much bigger even than in the last video πŸ‘€Β 

Response from the author:

thank you love thank you very much  ❀️❀️ Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

Link to review
0247jo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible how that sweater struggles not to leave Disto's tits out, her belly looks huge and she's as beautiful as ever. You can tell that she was hungry and urgently needed to go to the bathroom to massage that belly, I admit that the bathroom shots were very hot πŸ₯΅

Thank you for giving us such wonderful videos, you are my favorite curvage girl πŸ‘‘

Response from the author:

Thank you very much honey for your support ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

Link to review