3 Screenshots

About This File

Don’t you want to make your step mommy proud? 

All i want is for you to be fat like me.. i’m a fun step mommy and ill feed you all the cake, candy, sodas that you want. it turns me on to make you as big as me. i get so horny thinking about it. i love shaking my belly and fupa explaining to you how big you will be & what it feels like. 

Other Files from KatKummings

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Somehow your step mom got inside of your head, and found the Memory department. While she was browsing around in there she found a massive section dedicated to fat BBWs and SSBBWs. Then she found a section for fat step moms 😳 Now she's taking over the controls and guiding you on how to be as huge as her! Unlocking all those restrictions on what you weren't allowed to eat, and filling your thoughts about so many mouth watering foods & snacks 🤤 In between each hypnotizing word she's constantly jiggling her beautiful fat in order for this to take full effect! 🥵 You know it makes her extremely proud that her step son is doing what she says. Overall I'm completely convinced to follow my step mom's demands, and I'll be asking her often on what I should eat! Thank you for making this insanely sexy video KatKummings!! I can't wait to be as greedy and fat as you are! 😊❤️ 

Response from the author:

thank you so much my love. 💖 i’m so glad you enjoyed this!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Im loved the whole step mom thing but imagining that she would feed me to make me fat like her size while I fed her sounded like a dream I would love to be that size wish it could 🥵

Only minor thing is background bird noise but didn't bother me just a heads up

Response from the author:

Thank You! 💖 I love being outdoors & embracing nature.

so glad you liked this video.

Link to review

Wow Kat has incredible content! She looks sexy as fuck here and does an amazing roleplay. Loving her videos 🔥

Link to review