4 Screenshots

About This File

Another day, another snack. Today's clip is rather candid and combines all of my favorite things, my belly knocking into things, waddling around, a pregnancy belt, obesity struggles, and even a mini kitchen scale! Just me in my most natural, true devious feedee habitat.

I start off by trying to find some snacks for the day, cookies, cookie dough, chips; I've got it all. Although, I could use more! While having some chips, I accidentally drop a few, which means I have to bend over. And whenever I bend over I reallllly feel all my weight. I can feel my belly pulling itself down. Ugh such is the struggles of a dedicated feedee. At any rate, I continue to eat and eat. Snooping around my fridge for more food until I find something to get me feed. After waddling around the kitchen a bit more, I remembered I have a kitchen scale! I mostly use this for baking and measuring things, but it's fun to see if it works on my belly! Unsurprisingly my belly is.....too fat. After sulking a bit and showing you just how much my belly knocks into things like handles and cabinets, you get to see how this plays out when I get a little bit of a surprise. I'm just too damn fat to do anything these days, and I need to go back to where I belong, lazing on the couch!
clip features: fat chat, waddling, obesity struggles, bbw in kitchen, pregnancy belt, sucking my belly in and out

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.