SLOPPY STUFFING + MASSIVE WEIGHT GAIN

$10.99

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

WATCH ME GREEDILY STUFF MYSELF WITH CAKE AT MY HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER!!

SO HUNGRY AND GREEDY I DIVE RIGHT IN AS IM ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, BUT BEING AS HEAVY AS I AM THAT WAS TOO MUCH WORK SO I HAD TO LAY DOWN FLAT WHILE SHOVELING HANDFUL AFTER HANDFUL OF CAKE IN MY MOUTH.

AFTER WATCHING ME STUFF MYSELF WATCH AS I STRUGGLE TO GET MY MASSIVE BODY OFF THE COUNTER.

THEN WATCH AS I REVEAL MY EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN IN JUST ONE YEAR!!!

THIS VIDEO IS FULL OF STUFFING MY FACE, HEAVILY BREATHING AND JUST DOWN RIGHT MY GREEDIEST VIDEO TO DATE, WITH A SHOCKING WEIGHT GAIN.

Edited by GreedyGirlMarie

Other Files from GreedyGirlMarie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is the hottest video I’ve seen on this website. Marie sloppily stuffs her face with cake and inhales it while playing with her sexy body. She is looking as sexy as ever and the weigh in at the end will blow you away. Such an amazing video😍

Link to review
H Matt

your most incredible and sexy video!😍
Seeing you devour this cake without giving it a chance, while knowing that it will make you even fatter is terribly exciting!
on this video we really realize how massive you have become by hearing your poor scales crack and seeing your fat wobbling with each of your movements, sexy!😍
I look forward to your next weigh-in, hopefully the 600 lbs!🤞🏻😋
Link to review
UHU2009

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video that was worth waiting for.

GGM gorges down a whole cake within just a few minutes, huffing and puffing as she's lying on the counter. No wonder her weight keeps exploding...

She has reached a size now that is obviously limiting her ability to move around. Climbing up and down and heaving her enormous body around on the counter is a major task that leaves her out of breath.

As she steps on the scale at the end of the video, the scale makes some seriously creaking noise. I wonder how long ist will last before GreedyGirlMarie crushes the scale with her ever growing weight.

It's great fun watching this video, especially as GGM is in such a great mood, always smiling, showing pride and happiness but also a tiny little bit of embarrassment 😉  about her struggles and massive gains.

Link to review
Antn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexiest video I have seen in a while, seeing Greedygirlmarie get on the counter and greedily eat cake on her hands and knees was amazing. The fact that she had to plop down on her stomach to eat was the sexiest thing I've seen in a while. Seeing her get off the counter was just as good as a treat and to top it all off, she does a weigh in that'll shock you on how much she gained in a year!

Link to review