16 Screenshots

About This File

MY GREEDIEST VIDEO YET!

18 MINUTES OF ME AND MY FEEDEE GAINER STUFFING OUR LITTLE PIGGY FACES WITH CAKE + FINDING OUT I GAINED SOOO MUCH WEIGHT IN A W E E K.

WE ALSO COMPARE OUR BODIES AND GIVE EVERYONE AN IDEA OF OUR CONTRAST!

Marie and KaylaKitten are 2 greedy feedees who have appetites bigger than their bellies, watch these 2 little piggies stuff their faces with cake and milk shakes, rubbing their bellys and getting even greedy enough to start using their hands to shove cake into their mouths. These 2 greedy feedees cannot stop eating, watching Marie pull herself on the counter using all her strength to pull herself up & the take a big bite right from the cake. Then after getting on a scale and realizing how much weight she gained in only ONE WEEKS TIME, weighing in at her highest weigh yet you can see how proud she is of herself. 

Edited by GreedyGirlMarie

Other Files from GreedyGirlMarie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belclare21

Fantastic video.  I love the way both of you devour the cake.  Hope there is future videos like this.

Link to review