12 Screenshots

About This File

GREEDYGIRL MARIE TRIES ON JEANS SHE HASNT WORN IN MONTHS... SHE WAS SO SHOCKED TO SEE SINCE LAST WEARING THEM THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO FITTING... AFTER SQUEEZING, STUFFING, AND STRUGGLING she soon realizes she became so huge!!! SHE CONTINUES TRYING ON MORE OF HER JEANS WHICH IS LIKE A FULL BLOWN WORK OUT STUFFING HERSELF BACK INTO THESE INCREDIBLY TIGHT AND OUT GROWN  CLOTHES, YOU CAN HEAR HER STRUGGLE MORE AND MORE BY HER HEAVY BREATHING & SHORTNESS OF BREATH. 

IN UTTER SHOCK MARIE SOON REALIZES HER WEIGHT GAIN IS  OUT OF CONTROL,  BUT SHE DOSENT CARE!!! SHE GETS SO EXCITED ONCE SHES REALIZED HOW BIG SHES GOT AND DECIDES TO WEIGH HERSELF,  CONFIRMING SHE HAS GROWN EVEN BIGGER THAN BEFORE AND GAINED MORE WEIGHT MARIE STARTS VOCALIZING HER NEW PLANS TO GROW EVEN MORE HUGE.

Other Files from GreedyGirlMarie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Marie has grown out of all her jeans. It's fun watching her as she fails putting any of them on. She's struggling extremely hard to put them on, but except for one of them they don't even get close to fit aroung her enormous hips and belly. She gets so seriously winded and out of breath that she has to take a rest before she weighs in. Her weight gain during the last couple of months turns out to be amazing! If she continues like that she will reach her next  B I G  goal within a few weeks. Wonder how out of breath she's gonna be then 🥵

Response from the author:

I’m glad you’re enjoying watching me gain as much I enjoy gaining ❤️ thanks babe!!

Link to review