[NOW: 50% OFF!] (U)SSBBW: STUFFING 21 DONUTS + 1 LITER C. MILK + GIANT BELLY PLAY + MORE!

$6.95

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

TEMPORALLY 50% OFF on ALL MY VIDEOS!

😍 Enjoy this video from $11.95 now for only $6.95! 😍

🥵 EXTREME BINGE 🥵 

• FROM ALL DIFFERENT ANGLES!
  • EXTRA BONUS MATERIAL (BEHIND THE SCENES!)

• STUFFING: 21 DONUTS
  • CHUGGING: 1 LITER CHOCOLATE MILK
  • GIANT BELLY PLAY
  • AND MUCH MORE!

💞 REVIEW 💞

If you have enjoyed my first you would really help me reaching my immobility sooner by leaving a review on my video 

To leave a review: scroll down and click on the stars...   

Also you help me by sharing any suggestions for my future videos in your review, comment or DM 

xx Ana

54755.thumb.jpg.f733416320c3974bdcb69ae02c6c5711.jpg

large.451258.jpg.06e83e7f7e75e86818bd1715de895327.jpg

Can you see the difference with how HUGE I am now? haha 😁

I think that soon I will look back at my photos from now and think the same...

1398693298_pngegg(1).png.ee234bed1e648a5acfabd3d0bf410e6e.thumb.png.f0ee38189d870e8eab319e95b66a4f4c.png

This video is recorded by  @The Feedee Farmer  🤠 

Edited by Immobile Soon

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Que hermosa 😍😍 me encanta tan maravilloso verte disfrutarlo también estoy en España y en Barcelona, te ves hermosa sigue así cielo🍩

Link to review
r8ted_r

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You thought you'd seen a greedy piggy before? This video blows any other video out of the water. Absolute gluttony is displayed with an insane amount of fattening donuts that are sure to make her even more massive🥵

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking huge Ana 🥰 I reckon a stuffing like this every day will get you to where you want to be. I'd love to see you double your portions in about a year or two, watching you devour 42 donuts would be amazing 😍 You might need someone to feed you those to you though, your arms may be to heavy 😍

Link to review
buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ana absolutely devours all of the donuts and 1L of milk in this video! I love how there are a couple of donuts that she shoves into her mouth in one go 😍

Couple of different angles in this clip with two of my favourite being a view from above and from the side where she just looks massive (mostly because she is).

Can't wait to see Ana continue to grow. 21 donuts is the baseline now, for the next donuts stuffing I'll be expecting to see her eat even more 😈

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for your review 😘💖 @buck_sumo

It really helps me to get my stationary goal as soon as possible.😋😉

Link to review