โค๏ธ Crushing, Groping ๐Ÿฅต

$6.99

ย ย  (0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I love that he just can't keep his hands off me.

My feeder worships my figure. He's grateful for every curve and roll and dimple. And he grunts with pleasure as every pound of his once-fit girlfriend bears down on him.

CouchQueen-CrushingGroping-Prev04.thumb.gif.3b53bd279daba7ea89f0be27e5d15826.gif

The contrast in our bodies drives me wild. We used to be the same size. When we first started dating, if he left a shirt in my bedroom, I'd put it on and send him sexy pictures to keep him thinking about me. These days, I couldn't hope to fit into his clothing. I can barely fit into my own anymore. In fact, my massive, overflowing body is making these jean shorts look like panties.

CouchQueen-CrushingGroping-Prev03.thumb.gif.439dd3e9ab48d442f651c96d52476f35.gif

Ugh, I just want to smother the life out of him- affectionately, of course. I want him to know how it feels to carry all of this weight around. I want his bony features to sink into my soft piggy flesh. I want his fingers to tease my belly button. I want my ass jiggled and slapped. I want to be worshipped from head to toe. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘

CouchQueen-CrushingGroping-Prev07.thumb.gif.6d4c8f803408a4603a81d5cb1a8dae27.gif

Edited by CouchQueen

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

There are no reviews to display.