5 Screenshots

About This File

I cant believe how big I have gotten.  I'm just getting stuck in everything nowadays. soon I won't be able to drive at all. maybe you can drive me around? You won’t want to miss this ❤️

22C12648-4AF8-4512-B871-E5D82C91BC40.jpeg

BBE699DD-7B14-41AE-9ED8-E28760F427C8.jpeg

D1F401A4-05F3-445C-A811-8BAF21083561.gif

FCD7B9A7-ED75-4C58-8447-89084EB1876F.jpeg

605F481E-066F-4F6D-8BE9-E8C67FE1E12B.jpeg

Edited by Midwestchubbygirl

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I'm not going to be all coy about this- I find @Midwestchubbygirl phenomenally attractive and a remarkable model.

It's not just her outrageously hot and curvy body, it's not just in the way she dresses in the tightest shorts you've ever seen, or the top where her boobs are threatening to escape at any moment 🥵

She's more than that.. A lot more...

She knows what fans of big girls want to see in videos - she completely understands and then she delivers fabulous content time after time. In any of the content I've seen of hers, not once have I ever been disappointed or left feeling short changed. Which brings us to this video...

So, does this video meet the high standards I've come to expect from Midwestchubbygirl?

Of course it does - and then some 😂

She cares about her fans and only ever publishes top class content!

She's somehow managed to squeeze herself into a pair of impossibly tight shorts and a 'doesn't quite fit' cropped shirt.. Getting stuck behind the wheel of her car, we're then treated to the sight of watching her try to escape while at the same time her voluptuous body is making it difficult.. Bad news for her, fantastically sexy news for us lovers of the big bodied women 😉

This is a super video, well shot, great concept and with a model that a blind man would describe as 'gorgeous'. 

So a huge thanks to @Midwestchubbygirl - you're amazing 😍🥵🥰

Link to review